Luz. Picture activity

The next activity is based on a personal picture. It is planned to be developed in a 3º ESO class and we will need approximately 30 minutes.

Picture contextualization:
This is a picture of me when I travelled to London on June 2017 with my uncle and aunt.



The exposition of the activity will be as following:

1. First of all, I am going to screen the picture so everyone can watch it and I am going to ask them to reflect about it.

2. Then, I am going to ask them to tell me words that come to their head while watching the picture and we will do a brief brainstorming. Maybe, some of the words that they express will be related to travel and tourism, so this picture is going to be the introduction to this topic.

3. Next, I am going to ask them some questions:

- Where do you think this picture has been taken?
- When do you think this picture has been taken?
- Why was I there?
- With who was I traveling?
- Did I enjoy this place?

4. Then, they will guess that my trip was to London and they will have to support their election with strong arguments.

5. Finally, they will have to develop a very important debate: the two options to go on the final school trip are London or Dublin. This activity will be developed as homework in the written production post following in this blog.

Comentarios

  1. A actividade está ben, pero cometes varios erros no uso do inglés, que deberías revisar a fondo!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares